Professionals Dedicated To Specialized Practice Areas
The legal landscape is fluid and is always evolving and adapting to meet industry needs. This is especially true in many of our practice areas. Our areas of practice include:
- Oil and gas law, including exploration, acquisition of ownership rights, and development as well as related litigation for any conflicts and disputes
- Renewable energy law and policy, including the development, implementation and commercialization of renewable sources of energy
- Real estate law, including complicated real estate transactions and litigation arising from conflicts and disputes
- Banking and finance, including complex financial transactions and litigation for conflicts and disputes
- Personal injury litigation, including catastrophic injuries and wrongful death cases
Highly regulated industries, like the banking and finance industry or industries that involve energy and natural resources, require legal professionals who will stay abreast of any regulatory changes and the constantly evolving laws. Our legal team is dedicated to their specific practice areas, they stay ahead of regulatory trends and will anticipate any possible regulatory impacts on our clients as changes unfold. Our lawyers are adept at adapting and evolving existing legal strategies as necessary to best suit the needs and goals of our impacted industry-specific clients.
Texas Board-Certified Specialists
Our lawyers are dedicated to their practice areas. The Texas Board of Legal Specialization recognizes lawyers who are dedicated to professional excellence by certifying those attorneys who have obtained a high level of experience and skill as specialists in specific practice areas. Three of our lawyers are certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization as specialists in oil, gas and mineral law. We also have an attorney who is board-certified as a litigation specialist.
Consult A Lawyer Today
Our experienced lawyers are available for consultation appointments. To schedule an initial consultation, contact our office by calling 806-223-0960 or by sending an inquiry through our online form.