Jessica M. Lilierose
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Litigation & Disputes
- Real Estate
- Banking & Finance
- Personal Injury
Jessica is a member of the State Bar of Texas, Amarillo Area Bar Association, and Amarillo Area Young Lawyers Association. She is also a member of the Panhandle Association of Petroleum Landmen and the Panhandle Producers & Royalty Owners Association.
Jessica is from Denver, Colorado. She completed her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with concentrations in Economics and Business from Rice University in Houston, Texas. While in college, she conducted extensive research in social and cognitive psychology and studied International Business while abroad in Copenhagen, Denmark. She is actively involved in Rice’s alumni association and interviewing applicants.
Jessica received her law degree from Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law in Chicago, Illinois on a full academic merit scholarship. While in law school, Jessica served on the boards of the Real Property, Trusts & Estates Law Society and the Tax Law Society. She was a Staff Editor for Northwestern’s Journal of International Law and Business and volunteered at a legal services clinic where she helped clients experiencing foreclosure.
Jessica enjoys spending time with her family, friends, cat and dog. She enjoys traveling, spending time outdoors, and supporting the Denver Broncos.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 2018
- Honors: Served on the boards of the Real Property, Trusts & Estates Law Society and the Tax Law Society
- Rice University, Houston, Texas
- B.A. - 2014
- Honors: Rice’s alumni association
- Major: Psychology with concentrations in Economics and Business
- Amarillo Area Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Amarillo Area Young Lawyers Association
- Panhandle Association of Petroleum Landmen, Member
- Panhandle Producers & Royalty Owners Association, Member